Thursday, August 23, 2007

Fair Memories




I grew up being in 4-H, and I have wonderful memories of it. I did the cooking and sewing, but they really weren't my favorite. My favorite would be the animals. I usually had a steer, and one year I had a lamb. How I loved that lamb! It was literally a little pet, and would follow me while demanding my attention.
Well, when at the State Fair in Boise this week I melted when I saw this young lady sitting with her animal. It is so obvious they love one another, just like I loved my little lamb, Willie.

1 comment:

Paulie said...

Great pictures -- I have yet to get my fair blog finished and mine aren't as good of photos either. Got more stuff from storage today in two trips and now I have to find a place for it all before I can get more. Maybe soon I will get back to blogging daily. I am sooooooo glad you decided to blog and I will check back often.